LM Hurley & Associates has been retained by Villa Marin, located in San Rafael, CA, to identify an accomplished, engaging senior living executive with high integrity, strategic vision, strong interpersonal relations skills, and outstanding leadership ability.
This opportunity is an exceptional career move for a collaborative, performance-driven leader to join an organization that is committed to enriching the lives of those they serve through excellence in senior living, life-enhancing activities, and person-centered care.
• This Upscale Luxury CCRC is well established and the owner/operators have earned a great reputation in their area
• This CCRC is very beautiful, financially strong, and is highly unique and desirable for its location, design, and amenities.
• This upscale Assisted Living and Memory Care property has just under 300 units.
• The Chief Executive Officer position leads and directs the overall operation of the community in accordance with residents’ needs, government regulations the communities’ policies and procedures.
• This position also maintains excellent service quality, high occupancy, and meets investor financial goals within established budgetary guidelines.
WHAT WE ARE SEEKING
• A proven Senior Living/Elder Care leader with high integrity, vision, strong interpersonal relations skills, and outstanding leadership ability.
• This executive will bring a track record of successful operations oversight, financial management, strategic planning, team leadership, and board relations.
• A dynamic Senior Living management professional, capable of successfully leading an organization, ensuring the achievement of excellent customer service and care delivery, strong financial performance, high occupancy, strong operational performance, and outstanding stakeholder/board relations.
• Masters degree in a business-related field.
• 10 plus years of management experience.
• A minimum of 5+ years successfully operating an Assisted Living community as an Executive Director/Assisted Living Administrator
• Licensure in Long Term Care or Assisted Living is a plus.
• If you meet the requirements, please email us your resume and then we can schedule a call so we can share more about this opportunity.
• Please email your resume and cover letter to: Frank.Duncan@LMHurley.com
Download the full opportunity presentation below
Senior Living Recruiting is what we do.
LM Hurley & Associates Executive Recruiting