70% of the global workforce is made up of passive talent who aren’t actively job searching, and the remaining 30% are active job seekers.
Hiring a headhunter in the senior living industry can be particularly advantageous due to the unique challenges and specialized nature of the field. Here are the top 10 reasons to consider hiring a headhunter for senior living positions:
When hiring a headhunter for senior living positions, it's crucial to choose one with a strong track record in the field. Additionally, communicate your specific needs and expectations clearly to ensure they can find candidates who meet your organization's unique requirements in the senior living industry.
Senior Living Recruiting is what we do.
LM Hurley & Associates Executive Recruiting