CCRC - Santa Monica, CA
- This CCRC is focused on ensuring that their residents enjoy the best day possible every single day
- They believe the care and service for our aging population is not only a moral obligation but also an honor and a privilege
- A great team of customer-focused business professionals who are committed to excellence and dedicated to serving the community and each other
- When you work for our client, you will have the opportunity for personal and professional growth. Whether taking on a new project or joining an employee team, you will find yourself surrounded by other like-minded colleagues willing to lend a hand and eager to hear your great ideas
- Broaden Your Horizons and Reach Your Full Potential at this company
- High degree of autonomy
- Your ideas matter and so do you!
- Lead a Continuing Care Retirement Community operations team that consistently delivers on resident and family expectations
- Developing and directing organizational strategy
- Drafting organizational policies and philosophies
- Conducting performance reviews
- Preparing comprehensive budgets
- Reporting on revenue and expenditure
- Engaging with community groups
- The successful candidate must have a proven track record of success in operations, with a minimum of 3+ years of experience as a CEO or Executive Director in a Continuing Care Retirement Community.
- A sincere passion for working with seniors to provide a safe and healthy home for them to spend their golden years.
- Experience successfully operating Assisted Living and Memory Care communities as an Executive Director/Assisted Living Administrator.
- A desire to create a culture of caring for each employee, resident, and family member.
- Independent, Self-starter, Confident, Communicative, Integrity, Driven, Passionate, Respectful, High sense of urgency, Diligent, Organized, Enthusiastic, Engaging, Empowering, Ability to influence
- Email your resume and cover letter to: jobs@LMHurley.com