SENIOR LIVING JOB POSTINGS
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR - Up-Scale, Assisted Living and Memory Care Community - Alameda County, California
WHAT WE ARE SEEKING
- Our client is a privately owned company who is looking for a passionate, dedicated operations executive to manage one of their beautiful, upscale communities in Alameda County, California.
- Their philosophy encompasses teamwork, respect, integrity, and professionalism as part of everyday life.
- They possess a strong management team and a corporate culture that invests highly in the community staff at all levels.
- They know and recognize that their employees are vital to the success of the company and that their success should be shared with employees.
- Our client's goal is to provide seniors with a way to lead happy and self-directed lives. They offer outstanding benefits, pet insurance, and a proven track record with growth opportunity.
- The Executive Director position leads and directs the overall operation of the community in accordance with residents’ needs, government regulations the communities’ policies and procedures.
- This position also maintains excellent service quality, high occupancy, and meets corporate financial goals within established budgetary guidelines.
- Strong base, lucrative bonus plan, and bonus!
WHAT WE ARE SEEKING
- The successful candidate must have a proven track record of success in operations, with a minimum of 3+ years of experience as an Executive Director within a Continuum Care Retirement Community.
- A sincere passion for working with seniors to provide a safe and healthy home for them to spend their golden years.
- Experience successfully operating Assisted Living and Memory Care communities as an Executive Director/Assisted Living Administrator.
- A desire to create a culture of caring for each employee, resident, and family member.
- Independent, Self-starter, Confident, Communicative, Integrity, Driven, Passionate, Respectful, High sense of urgency, Diligent, Organized, Enthusiastic, Engaging, Empowering, Ability to influence
- Bachelor’s Degree in Healthcare, Gerontology, Business or related field preferred.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in Residential or Health Care setting required.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience successfully operating Assisted Living communities as an Executive Director/Assisted Living Administrator.
- Start-up experience is a plus.
- This is a CONFIDENTIAL Retained Search so PLEASE don't email us and ask who the client is, their exact location, or what the pay is.
- We CAN'T disclose those types of specifics until we receive your resume and speak with you.
- If you are interested, please email us your resume and then we can schedule a call so we can share more about this opportunity.
- Please email your resume and cover letter to: jobs@LMHurley.com